Thursday 12 September 2019

The Prize


The Prize

Savage Mountain Men Book 4


When four mountain mercenaries found me in a dirty wedding dress, deep into several shots of tequila and with mascara stains under my eyes, they had a few questions. 
Like WTH?
When they learned about the a-holes who used me in their quest to get ahead—who lied, stole, and tossed me aside like a piece of human garbage, they set out to exact revenge.
Those people, who exploited me and preyed on my innocence, should have just killed me because now they’re going to pay, thanks to my men.
My enemies became theirs. 
My shame became theirs.
My body became theirs.
And my heart became theirs.
I got back what was mine, and then some.
Think revenge with four hot mountain mercenaries is fun?
You’re damn right it is.

This naughty, over-the-top romance includes 4 hulking mountain men with checkered pasts and doubtful futures, claiming the one woman they can’t live without. If you love outrageous stories with tough-as-nails ex-military dudes, this is the book for you.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment