Sunday 8 September 2019

Cowboy’s Curvy Forbidden Love

Cowboy’s Curvy Forbidden Love

Spicy Curves for Alpha Men Book 2


A High Heat Older Man Younger Woman "Daddy's Best Friend" Romance.

Ember:

When I came to this ranch,
I never could have predicted
the strong hold Shane would have on me.
He's the owner of the ranch
and my father's best friend.
That means I should be
off limits to him.
But he has other plans for me.
and all I can do is fall for him.
Fall hard.

Shane:

Sweet Ember.
Her curves, her smile,
everything about her
is irresistible to me
from the moment I see her.
It happens in an instant
and my love for her will be forever.
I won't let the fact
that she's my best friend's daughter
keep me from making her mine.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

Book 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment