Thursday 5 September 2019

Dom Diaries Book 3


Bound By Desire 

Dom Diaries Book 3


I was rather independent for a good portion of my teen years. I worked and worked hard for all that I was given. Nothing was ever free. To be honest, I wouldn’t want it any other way. I always thought that the best things in life are never free and the things that come with time are the things worth waiting for. It was those two statements that led me to where I am today.
I would like to say I have lived a normal life, for the most part. I enjoyed normal things. And despite my upbringing, I was able to adjust pretty well. Nothing could have prepared me for what was to come.
It all began during one evening out with a few friends.
I wrote this journal simply because I couldn’t believe how I was responding from the moment I met him. Nor would I ever believe what I felt comfortable doing. Mason released something that I never knew existed within me. It had been hidden deep inside until I first allowed myself the freedom and released the erotic desires I had held within.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca   

No comments:

Post a Comment