Wednesday 11 September 2019

Revealing His Virgin


Revealing His Virgin

Club Lush Book 5


I'll expose her. Break down all her walls.
And make her do whatever I want.

It's all a game. And I'm always in control.
I'm the most powerful reporter in the world.
Everyone I interview tells me all their secrets.
My talent has made me rich and famous.
When I'm not exposing the world's elite, I play with virgins.
Becky says she wants to be a journalist.
But she's caught in my snare.
And the game is on.
For every truth I guess about her,
she has to take off one more piece of clothing,
revealing herself more and more.
I tell myself it's just one night, and these are my rules.
But I can't stop wanting her curvy, beautiful body.

Maybe she's catching me in my own game.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

Book 1 / Book 2 / Book 3 / Book 4

No comments:

Post a Comment