Wednesday 25 September 2019

Brother's Billionaire Best Friend


Brother's Billionaire Best Friend


A Second Chance Romance Book 2


John is a billionaire film producer, with just the right touch…


I’m the man with the plan and a sexy woman by my side.
I was on top of the world and nothing was going to bring me down.

Then a wrench was thrown into my plans.
A friend had a favor, that turned into a very sexy houseguest.
One from my past, that was now getting my attention.
It was a second chance, that I never knew I needed.

Dina is off-limits, my best friend’s sister.
She was all grown-up now and hard to deny.
She was beautiful, but so innocent and in need of my protection.

I’m willing to risk it all, just for a taste.
Even my friendship with my best friend. 
He was never going to forgive me when he found out about our secret baby.

Brother's Billionaire Best Friend is the second book in a second chance romance series and can read as a stand-alone novel. As always, lots of love and romance and a very satisfying HEA!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment