Thursday 5 September 2019

THE CHASE


THE CHASE

Dom Diaries Book 2



Looks can be deceiving.
On paper I'm a dream man. I made the cover of FORBES Magazine.
Twice.
I'm sexy AF.
Loaded.
And bilingual.
But I'm hiding a dark secret. A pain that never goes away. In so many ways--I'm still the lonely boy always missing his daddy.
The only people who ever truly loved me are dead and gone. Sure, I might have millions but it can't buy me love. Everything in my world is fake. I'm sick of the scene. The charity events--the starving models all dying to suck me off.
Then fate brings me Selina. She's a fiery, hot-blooded Latina. With curves.
Bilingual.
I thought we were speaking the same language, but she cut and run. She turned me down. Avoids my calls. Ignores my texts.
It's almost comedic that me--the most eligible billionaire in Manhattan can't lock this girl down.
Think again, sweetheart.
This bad boy is coming for you. You can't run and you can't hide from the most ruthless man in Manhattan.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment