Monday 9 September 2019

The Makeover Games


The Makeover Games

Unpredictable Book 1


Best Friends to Lovers Romance

Elton.

I could summarize him in three words: My Best Friend
He was the stereotypical nice guy and a great support system.
The only problem was, that's not what women wanted. Including me.

I came up with this great idea to give him an identity overhaul, a makeover really.
I liked to call it the school for potential boyfriends,
A transition into being the kind of guy women wanted.

There also was one other problem.
I didn't know that the changes he made because of me would work so well.
I didn't know that I wouldn't like the sudden female attention they had for him.
I didn't know I'd like his "bad boy" image too much.

This wasn't part of the plan.
I couldn't stop thinking about him.
I didn't want to admit I was attracted to him.
I had to have him and I couldn't stop feeling that way.

Question is:  Did he feel the same way?

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment