Monday 16 September 2019

UnScripted


UnScripted

CREED MC Book 2


When she told me Sons of Anarchy was her favorite show, I knew I was in trouble.
When she said I'm what Jax would look like if he didn't die, I knew I was screwed.
I was her fantasy man... all grown up.
But I'm no pretty boy acting in a show.
This is real life sweetheart.
It's ugly.
It's raw.
Unscripted.


Meat a.ka. Roger spent his life protecting the secrets of his motorcycle club while being a bodyguard to the princess who grew up in its shadow. But when she finds her king and her happy ending: Roger rides alone.
Devon walks into his bar looking for a job. But, one look at the tatted, silver fox and she knows she's found her man.
But Meat wants nothing to do with a girl half his age.
He calls her jailbait.
She calls him her dream man.
Sometimes the best things are unplanned. They are UnScripted. 

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amzon.ca 

Book 1 / Book 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment