Thursday 5 September 2019

Dom Diaries: Tangled up in you

Tangled up in you

Dom Diaries Book 1



I was ripped from my life at the age of twelve and thrown into a whole new world where I stayed for six years. 
I didn't become who I am today until my eighteenth birthday. 
Then I buried myself in my career to forget my past. All of it; the little boy that was taken from his home to the young man with a fantasy. A new life, a new me. 
Now, twenty-four years later, the past comes back to haunt me when I start writing in a diary. I write about things that I've never told anyone before; the reason I chose the career I did, and the reason I became a dominant. My youth is the foreshadowing for my entire existence. 
I know who I am, but my past must be confronted so that I can finally put it to rest.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment