Thursday 5 September 2019

Teacher's Virgin Series Box Set


Teacher's Virgin Series Box Set

Three exciting older man, younger woman forbidden first-time stories.


The books in this box set are steamy dark erotic first-time romances that end in a happy right now. If you like it dark with lots of steam, then this is the collection for you.

Teacher's Pet Virgin

The hottest new art teacher just arrived on campus and I can't wait to get him alone. I see him checking me out, even though he's playing the good guy not gonna go there role, I know he wants me and it's only a matter of time before he has me on my knees.

Teacher's Next Virgin

Aggie Sternhouse, a hot older MILF looks after her girls and makes sure that they are ready to go to good homes after graduating college.



Their virginity already promised to wealthy dignitaries overseas, Aggie must prepare the young girls for their future husband's expectations by exposing them to situations most people will never have the pleasure of experiencing in their lifetimes. 

These wealthy men don't like to share timid women with their friends. It is Aggie's job to make sure the girls know exactly what is expected of them. 

Teacher's First Virgin
A Forbidden First Time Virgin Story


First rule, no panties allowed in my house. 
The second rule, you do as I say, sweetheart. 
The third rule, you will also please my friends.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment