Tuesday 10 September 2019

Billionaire Boss Mistake


Billionaire Boss Mistake

He was my one-night stand.

Disappeared after we got down and dirty.

Stupid? Check. Reckless? . . .


You tell me.
I’m a good girl. I never hook up. Seriously. Just that one freakin’ time. I haven’t so much as looked at a guy since he got me knocked up. My son is now five and he’s my everything.

But here’s the deal. The sexy bad boy just walked back into my life.
Actually, more like trampled.
He’s my new boss. And the baby daddy. Complicated!

And did I say he’s a billionaire. Yeah. That hot AF Adonis who I hooked up with is now the velociraptor of Wall Street. He walks around the place like he owns it.
Well, actually, he does. :(
Awkward! He doesn’t even know.
I have to tell him. Right? Right?
Oh s**t!!

This is the three-book Billionaire Mistake collection contains three steamy standalone novels:

Dream Baby Daddy



My Dream Job


Dream Bad Boy Billionaire

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment