Tuesday 17 August 2021

Fix Me Up

 


Fix Me Up


Amy

Logan Cooper. The smooth-talking panty-melting playboy with a one liner for everything. Untameable and sexy as hell. 

I should steer well clear of a man like him, he could break my heart as easily as snapping a twig. Loving a man like Logan is dangerous, but it came to me as easily as breathing.

And as it turns out, he's the only one who can help heal my heart. 
He’s the missing piece that fits the empty space inside of me.

He's the only one who can fix me up.


Logan

No strings. No attachments. No commitments. My three golden rules, and I broke every single one with a girl I should never have touched.

Amy Moore. The one and only girl I've ever considered off-limits. She's young, and too damn good for the likes of me, but just one touch from her has me wanting everything I shouldn’t want.

There's just one problem... I made a mistake. I got myself into something I'm not sure I'll be able to pull myself out of, and Amy couldn't have come to me at a worse time.


Fix Me Up is Book 2 of the Strip Me Down series. It is an interconnected standalone featuring familiar faces from Strip Me Down and is best enjoyed after reading Book 1. It is a friends to lovers, age gap romance with a guaranteed HEA.

**Intended for readers 18+ due to strong sexual content, and possible triggers. This book features references to sexual assault and suicide and so could be sensitive to some readers.** 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

Book 1


No comments:

Post a Comment