Friday 27 August 2021

Maybe It's Fate

 


Maybe It's Fate


I was on my way in my high heels looking like a boss babe…
Ready to prove to the world that I could make it on my own. 

And then… 

A hot businessman turned my world upside down. 

I was shocked too. 
Mainly because that hot businessman was my brother’s best friend. 
He lied about being married to me. 
I lied about not being in love with him. 
It was like just any other modern mess. 
Billionaire men have a way of ruining everything. 
And when they’re also playboys…?
Let’s just say that my brother won’t be too happy. 
Translation: He would be furious! 
I would put an end to the mess if it weren’t for a small scandal waiting to erupt. 
A baby. 

A full-length fake engagement pregnancy romance featuring a super determined woman, who’s out to prove to the world that she is much more than a wild, spoilt and entitled princess. The perfect HEA and absolutely no cliff-hanger! ‘Maybe It’s Fate’ is a part of the Heart of Hope series but stands alone. Books do not have to be read in order.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment