Sunday 22 August 2021

Her Dirty Archeologists

 


Her Dirty Archeologists


As an archeologist, I’m used to getting down and dirty. But the three hot nerds at my current dig are interested in penetrating more than just the ground…

I’m thrilled to join three hunky scientists at a secret site in the middle of a desert to search for the buried riches of a lost city.
And they’re very happy to have my…assistance.
Being far from home isn’t bad with brilliant, brainy, and brawny men for company.
I have a thing for smart, sexy guys, and these ones fit the bill perfectly.
They fit some other things, too.
To find their priceless artifacts…
They dig very…deep,
Using penetrating…sensors,
And know how to value their…treasures.
But when our site is taken over by looters and grave robbers, things get dangerous.
Will they protect their precious excavation…or me?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment