Friday 27 August 2021

Shielding Lexi

 


Shielding Lexi


Running from the past is always a risk. Letting three dangerous bikers protect me? That's a mistake that'll cost me my heart.

Why? Because these men know what it’s like to live by their own rules. They know how it feels to be free. A freak storm brought me to their door, half drowned and desperate to be cared for. And now, they won’t let me out of their sight.

Reaper is the boss.
Kane wants me all to himself.
And Hawk does things with my body I didn’t know were possible.

I’ve fallen in love with all of them, but do I have to choose?

Dear reader – If you love MC bad boys with hearts of gold who look like gods and treat their lover like a queen, this romance is for you! 


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment