Wednesday 18 August 2021

My Five Night Fling

 


My Five Night Fling 


A five-night stopover in London puts Kassidy Moore in the path of secret billionaire and art extraordinaire, Jarett Evans. When their time is up, who is willing to risk it all for love?

Kassidy

He charmed his way into my life in zero point five seconds. Accepting his offer to show me around the city was a no-brainer. Waking up in his bed more than once? It broke all my rules.
Five nights with him was meant to be a safe option.
Falling in love was never part of the plan.

Jarett

My life changed for the better the moment I ran into her. The darkness began to fade and piece by piece she resurrected the remnants of my shattered heart. I would do anything to avoid saying goodbye…again.
Until one selfish decision threatens to tear us apart forever.

When Kassidy is offered a life-changing career opportunity could it be fate or will it be the ruin of her happily ever after?


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment