Thursday 26 August 2021

Untamed Devil



Untamed Devil

 

I'm not ready to be a single dad...

I had my life all figured out.

Hockey. A revolving door of women. No strings. No worries.

Until my sister runs off with a man she's just met and leaves my nine-year-old niece in my living room with nothing but a backpack, a stuffed snake named Leo, and a broken heart.

I need help.

Elle Hurst was only supposed to be in my life for one night--a curvy distraction with a big heart and a wicked sense of humor. But she's volunteered to watch Chloe while she's in town, and I have no choice but to let her.

It can't last.

She has an expiration date, a life to get back to in Savannah, and I don't do relationships. I know people don't stick around no matter how much you want them to--it's a lesson I've been taught my whole life.

I won't risk losing my heart...or will I?

This book is a stand-alone within a series and, as always, comes with a happy ending.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment