Tuesday 24 August 2021

Truth be Told

 


Truth be Told


They say to never mix business with pleasure and now I know why.

Wesley
The place I feel most alive is in the courtroom.
Arguing. Fighting. And making sure that I always win.

I have no problem using every means necessary to get my way and get my clients released. As a criminal defense attorney, rules were made to be broken and the truth is just a matter of perspective. From my perspective, the gorgeous DA that I’m up against in court needs to be up against me in bed.
I want her and just like with everything else in my life, I’ll do anything I have to in order to have her. The attraction between us is smoldering and with just a little push it becomes a blazing wildfire.
What’s one little lie when it comes to being with someone who makes you a better man?


Laurel
The courtroom is like my second home. My sanctuary. It’s the one place in the world where I know all the rules and just how to win by using them to my advantage.
Rules are important, which is why I definitely should not even consider breaking them by getting involved with the sexy criminal defense attorney across the aisle.

Maybe if we bend them just a little, just this once, it won’t hurt anything.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment