Thursday 14 November 2019

Bittersweet Secrets


Bittersweet Secrets


Andrew
Three years ago, I broke the heart of the woman I loved. 
I was too stupid to realize what I had.
Now, years later, I have it all.
Money. Power. Prestige.
It all meant nothing.
Until I met her again.
She was beautiful and tragic, and I wanted her again.
And she hated me.
But I would change that.
This time I would do right by Georgia.
There would be no more secrets.
This time, I wouldn’t give up.
Now that she is back in my life, I’m not going to let her go a second time.

Georgia
I swore I would never trust Andrew Bryant.
I had loved him, and he threw me away like garbage.
His secrets had torn us apart.
Three years later, I haven’t found any peace.
Now, suddenly, he’s back in my life.
He’s handsome. Sexy.
His smile sends shivers down my spine.
And I don’t want him back.
With my troublesome ex on my back, I have enough to deal with.
But he just won’t leave me alone.
There is nothing in this world that could make me give him another chance.
But why can’t I walk away?
Why does part of me want him to stay?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment