Monday 18 November 2019

Hard Rock Daddy Box Set


Hard Rock Daddy Box Set

Parker Saga Book 2


A #1 Bestselling Rock Music Boxset. He’s willing to walk out on a megastar career, give up his glitzy billionaire rocker life for her. But can his love survive her secrets?
We were never supposed to meet. I was warned to stay away from her. She was young, beautiful, and off-limits. That didn’t stop me from being her first, but I was the one changed by her. I’d found my one true love.
I knew what I wanted.
I wanted to love her forever.
My life was too fast for her.
She walked away.
But I never walked from her life. I stayed in the friend-zone, the way she wanted it. I never let go of her, not in my heart. She’s my one true love, remember?
Just when it seemed I’d forever be loving her without her loving me, the unthinkable happened, leaving her within my reach. This time I was going to do whatever it took to claim the girl who got away. What I didn’t expect was the wild ride she took me on or to wonder if I could forgive her after she broke me with the secret of why she’d walked away.
A USA Today Happy Ever After Blog Recommended Romance Series.
Hard Rock Daddy  is 3-book contemporary romance bundle filled with emotion, heat, and angst. If you love intense romance with unexpected twists and beautifully written love stories this series is for you. See why readers say The Sand & Fog Series is “unputdownable” and “a major binge”.


The Parker Saga

Book 1 / Book 3 / Book 4 


No comments:

Post a Comment