Sunday 3 November 2019

To Guard and Protect


To Guard and Protect

The Hot Heroes Series


I thought being a bodyguard to a pop star princess would be easy after retiring as a Navy SEAL.
There's just one small glitch: Delia obviously has no experience coping with an alpha male. I'm determined to do my job and that means she’s going to have to learn to take orders from me.

The assignment was simple: keep her safe on the road while figuring out who her stalker is, then bring him in. Being on tour with Delia for weeks at a time was proving to be a challenge; nights spent in her bed and days spent trying to solve this mystery.

The monster is proving to be difficult, unseen, and always around.

Now I’m left wondering; how in the hell can I protect her from this enemy?

No comments:

Post a Comment