Wednesday 20 November 2019

Saving Keira


Saving Keira

Stormborn Security Services


Only a fool would go near a woman like her.



This sexy, smart, young billionaire CEO could have any man she wanted.

She was the kind of woman that could bring most men to their knees anytime she wanted too.

But she wasn't like that.

I expected this lady I was assigned to protect to be much older, and a lot less attractive to tell you the truth.

Unfortunately, being her personal bodyguard now doesn’t allow me to just sit around and ogle her all day.

Besides, that fiery attitude she carries around with her is really starting to piss me off. 

No amount of time in the SEALS could initially prepare me for this pain in the a** client.

If I don’t get this situation under control soon, I feel like we’ll both end up in the morgue.

Saving Keira is a stand-alone novel in the new Stormborn Security Services series that can be read in any order. It comes with a guaranteed HEA, no cliffhangers and a healthy dishing of steam. Adults only!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment