Wednesday 20 November 2019

Saving Natalie


Saving Natalie

Stormborn Security Services Series


Natalie’s wavy black hair undulating around her soft face always captivates my attention.

I couldn’t resist her. I craved her. I needed her.

Her demeanor of late told me there was something terribly wrong. 

Those gorgeous eyes now had painful secrets buried beneath the surface, and I couldn’t bear to see her like that.

When I saw the bruises, I knew I had to find out what’s really going on before it was too late.

Natalie

A fresh warm wind blows Carter into my life like a dream from far away.

His huge arms, broad shoulders, and thick gorgeous hair give him a powerful, commanding air, but he’s a big softy with a smile that could brighten anyone's day.

I can tell this hot charmer is used to getting what he wants, and nothing on God’s green Earth could stop him once he puts his mind to something.

I study him while I served his drinks, but he always seems to raise more questions than he answers for me.

I just hope he doesn’t come to find out what’s really going on around this place or he will wish he never found me.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment