Wednesday 20 November 2019

Saving Destiny


Saving Destiny

Stormborn Security Services


Being in the spotlight has made me a target.



As a famous singer, I have grown accustomed to the scrutiny and the pressure of it all though.

But this time the people chasing me are wanting much more than just an autograph.

Now I must place my trust in a hot new bodyguard whom I hardly even know.

The moment I met Theo you could cut the sexual tension with a chainsaw.

I saw that hunger in his eyes, and I’m sure he saw mine.

But can he be trusted when I need him the most? 

Or at the end of the day, am I just a paycheque to him?

Saving Destiny is my first stand-alone novel in the new Stormborn Security Services series. It comes with a guaranteed HEA and a healthy dishing of steam. Adults only!


No comments:

Post a Comment