Monday 4 November 2019

The Heart Of Winter


The Heart Of Winter


My life was thrown into turmoil, 
following unexpected betrayal during the holiday season. 
Ever since that day my love for all things for Christmas immediately turned into hatred and distaste. 

However, when a small misshape has unforeseen circumstances,
I was back in my home town for the holidays and facing everything
I desperately try to leave behind. I met my former gymnastic partner, 
handsome Logan Prince who is now a gymnastic Instructor whom I left behind.
He was very talented as I was when we won Olympic medals in gymnastics.

Can I contain the feelings that I have for him? 

Or will the dam finally burst and will he give me a second chance?
And will I ever finally rediscover my holiday spirit?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment