Sunday 3 November 2019

The Hot Heroes Box Set

Hot Heroes Box Set


What does a bossy bodyguard, a hard-working single dad and a hunky co-worker  have in common? They’re all hot heroes, of course!


Book One: Accidentally Into You



When I found out that my ex-best friend who hooked up with my ex-fiance are planning to attend my sister’s wedding I hired my hot alpha male coworker to be my weekend boyfriend.
Little did I know how great he would be at playing the part.
The lines between pretend and real started to blur as he stepped up to save the day.
What have I gotten myself into?



Book Two: Try Me Again

She broke my heart a lifetime ago.
Now she’s back asking for a job and a second chance. Working together everyday may be more than she can handle.
I want so much more of her, but she comes with an unknown threat.
If I make her mine, I’ll protect her no matter how much danger she’s in.


Book three: To Guard and Protect

She was nothing more to me than a job. A bratty, spoiled pop star in need of protection from a stalker.
Being on tour with Delia for weeks at a time was proving to be interesting; nights spent in her bed and days spent trying to keep her safe. Then things escalated quickly.
Now I’m left wondering; how in the hell can I protect her from this unseen enemy?


***”Hot Heroes” is a collection of 3 standalone romance novels with no cliffhangers, no cheating, and a guaranteed HEA. Books can be read in any order. For readers 18+.

Amazon.com

UK / Canada / Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment