Sunday 10 November 2019

Sweet Curvy Mountain Soulmate


Sweet Curvy Mountain Soulmate


An Older Alpha Man Younger Curvy Woman (BBW) Romance by the Queen of Curves--Sara Hazel!
Steamy and Over the Top Alphas are what you like? You're gonna love this hot short instalove romance about an ultra confident Mountain Man and his curvy soulmate! 

The howling wind grows louder and whips against the cabin door. But we’re safe and warm in here. We’ve got nowhere to go and nothing to do but enjoy each other’s company…


Nick:
She's come to my mountain--
My cabin. 
Sent here by my sister, Ellie,
who just loves to play matchmaker.
But this woman is different than all the others
Ellie has tried to push my way.
One look at Amelia and I know
she is my forever.
Will I be able to make her see that?

Amelia:
I needed a vacation
and my best friend promised me
her family's empty mountain cabin.
Quiet seclusion is what I need to get back on track,
but instead--
I'm forced to share the cabin during a blizzard with Nick Wellington,
Ellie's brother turned Mountain Man.
But I think Ellie knew what she was doing
sending me up here to keep Nick company...
and now I'm not so sure I'll ever be able to return
to my old life. The way he looks at me says it all.
He wants me and nothing will stop him
from getting what he wants...

This short story romance is steamy, sweet, and might make your heart race, so be careful! It's filled with hot love scenes, sweetness, over the top romance, and two people with a deep love connection. It might be a little "cheesy", but that's how I like it! Instalove is lots of fun :). 

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment