Sunday 1 September 2019

Accidentally Daddy


Accidentally Daddy


A BAD BOY BILLIONAIRE PREGNANCY ROMANCE BOX SET


He’s a womanizing jerk… so why can’t I get him out of my mind? 


Arrogant, vain, rude, Sawyer isn’t exactly a prize. 
Being a celebrity doctor, he has women eagerly spreading their legs for him at every chance.

He’s the type of guy I love to hate, even if he’s incredibly sexy. 

This man doesn’t deserve my time of day… So why do I keep lusting after him?

Just one night. That’s all it was supposed to be. 

As much as he gets on my nerves, I can’t deny the chemistry. 
There are sparks every time we touch and I’m left falling for him more. 
Okay, one night and then I’ll be done.

Now there’s no way out.

It turns out one night is all it takes...
Now I’m pregnant and the baby is Saywer’s…

Can Sawyer leave behind his womanizing ways? 
Or will I end up raising our baby alone with a broken heart?

Accidental Daddies is the complete 4-book boxset including the following titles: "Daddy Heart M.D, Daddy Ivy League, Daddy CEO, Daddy Player"

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

Amazon.com/Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment