Tuesday 3 September 2019

Claiming Her V-Card

Claiming Her V-Card

Alphalicious Billionaires Book 6


Why the hell did I ask my boss to pop my cherry!?

Somebody do me a favor, kill me right here, right now, because it seems like my nerdy brain with an IQ of 140 must have short-circuited briefly while I was all alone with him in his office.

And truth be told, everyone knew just how “skilled” he was … in and outside the bedroom (if you know what I mean).
His other name is Mr. Sex-on-two-legs after all.
So, I’ll be honest … I might have wondered a teeny tiny little bit what it would be like to take said skills on a small test drive.

STILL, how could I have wanted him to be my first?!
And all this after having spent all of the past two years hating and ignoring his smart sexy ass.
If I could have kicked his godly buns for every single word I heard out of his dirty mouth without getting fired, I totally would have done that already, like six trillion times over.

So, why the hell did I have to go and offer him my V-Card?
What was I thinking?!! Seriously, someone please put me out of my misery and embarrassment.

BUT you know what’s even worse, he actually accepted - with a big fat evil smirk.
And he stipulated, no turning back.
I was now his to de-flower.
I know … I’m so screwed - like literally.

Hey Loves, come meet those sexy men loaded with more than just that cash package and so ready to claim their not-so-reluctant heroine.

The Alphalicious Billionaires series:

Can be read in any order.

Amazon.com / Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment