Friday 13 August 2021

Café Diablo


Café Diablo

 

I’ve handcuffed myself to the hottest lawyer in Waikiki on his birthday … what could possibly go wrong?

OLIVIA:

Connor’s workaholic older brother, Ned Voss, won’t attend his own birthday party at Flambé without a little convincing … of the handcuffs and kidnapping variety.

It’s a fun little prank, except I don’t expect the poster boy for Grinch-of-the-Year would be so much fun to tease ― or that he’d be so dang sexy.

Everything I love, Ned hates: glitter, frosted tarts, flirting. And now that I’ve gotten a taste of torturing him, I’m addicted.

I’m sorry, Mr. Lawyer Man: Hurricane Olivia is rolling in, and I’ve got more than handcuffs to keep you from blowing away.


NED:

When Flambé’s hostess, Olivia Reese, handcuffs herself to me on my birthday, I’m sure it’s a cruel joke. The woman is gorgeous and out of my league (and completely obnoxious, too). Last thing I expected was to have the time of my life.

I’m sure I won’t see her again when the night is over. I don’t have my brother’s swagger for impressing women. Which is fine. I’m a busy man with a top-notch firm because I’m disciplined. I don’t get distracted.

And Olivia is the worst kind of distraction.

I definitely won’t keep the birthday handcuffs like they were my favorite present. And I’ll absolutely throw her out of my office when she shows up unannounced to feed me one of Flambé’s naughty desserts.

Guess what, Sexy Maiden of Mayhem: you’re the type of woman who crushes men’s hearts, and I’m the type of man who likes to win. Even though I don’t know the rules of your game, I never shy away from a challenge.


Cafe Diablo is a standalone, opposites-attract, enemies-to-lovers romance and the third book in the Flambé series.


THE FLAMBÉ SERIES: Flaming drinks, decadent desserts, and hot Hawaiian nights!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 





No comments:

Post a Comment