Monday 9 August 2021

Dragon Mates

 


Dragon Mates


Eight of the hottest dragon shifters in one epic collection! 

Lose yourself in the fantastical Dragons of Charok universe, now available as a complete box set. Brimming with fiery passion, sassy psychics, witches, fae, and adorable dragon babies guaranteed to tug at your heartstrings, Dragon Mates will set your heart ablaze for hours on end.

Humans prove to be odd creatures, but one blue-eyed psychic compels me in ways I’ve never experienced.
I can barely keep my inner dragon in check when she’s near.
But will my unfathomable secret keep us apart?

I need a mate to help me raise my charge: a baby dragon princess.
And I know Summer is most definitely that woman.
If we’re destined to be together, can we learn to overcome our differences?

I know it’s best for little Elliot, but I’m not sure I’m ready to find a mate.
Especially a human one.
Until I meet a sexy redhead who’s just as stubborn as I am.
With this sassy witch and my hard-headed dragon, it all comes down to a battle of will.

After spending so much time with her back on Charok, I know my mate is nowhere on Earth.
But when I come face to face with her again, it’s like a dream come true.
Until we find out a powerful demon has slipped into the living realm on Earth along with her.

A portal ripped open, thrusting me into a strange new world. And then I met her.

I’ve been pulled from my home planet, forced to acclimate to this foreign world.
But now, I’m being pulled to Nora.

I never expected to be a single dad. Nor did I think I’d ever find a mate willing to raise another woman’s baby. Until I met Aurora.

The powerful, unyielding attraction I feel toward a certain mysterious beauty has my dragon reeling to claim what’s his. 
But she’s my mortal enemy.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “A super-sized paranormal romance collection! Steamy and romantic, with adventure and great characters..” 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ “You will fall for these shifters and want one for yourself.” 

WARNING! Steamy shifter love scenes inside! Readers 18+ only. Dragon Mates packs Meg Ripley’s bestselling Daddy Dragon Guardians and Shifters Between Worlds series into one riveting anthology.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment