Wednesday 11 August 2021

Risky Mistress

 


Risky Mistress


If my college professor doesn’t give me what I want, I’ll destroy his life…

He’s so much more distinguished than guys my age.
His sculpted form and powerful voice effortlessly command a hall full of students.
I can’t resist him.
It’s obvious he can't resist me either, even though he keeps trying to break things off.
I swear I’ll tell his wife everything if he tries to leave me.
I’ll send her videos of all the fun times we've had together.
I’ll ruin him!
But if he’s nice to me?
Well, then I'll be all his.
I'll be his bouncy, bubbly sweetheart.
Until I get bored of him, that is.
See, that’s the challenge: bringing a strong man to his knees...
Getting a married man to risk it all just for the chance to be with me...
Then leaving him in the dust!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 



No comments:

Post a Comment