Friday 24 September 2021

Falling in Reverse

 


Falling in Reverse


Ronan Walsh.

Delicious Irish accent. Built like a slab of marble. Infuriatingly controlling.

My new bodyguard...

All I want is to rock hard with my band, The Seasons Change, and finally live my life exactly how I please. No one telling me what to do, no constraints, total freedom.

Too bad I’ve managed to piss someone off.

Crazed fan or bitter ex, it doesn’t really matter, since the result is the same. My wings are clipped and I’m strapped to a bodyguard with steamrolling tendencies and a disdain for celebrities.

Everyday I spend with Ronan is a battle. For control. For independence. And most unexpectedly, with my own willpower.

Because Ronan doesn’t just want to protect me. He wants me in his bed too, and ceding my control to Ronan is more tempting than I ever imagined.

But I’m Iris Adler, a fierce-to-my-bones rocker. If Ronan Walsh really wants all of me, he’d better be prepared for the fall.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment