Saturday 25 September 2021

Kinetic

 


Kinetic


I can't run from my past, no matter how hard I try. 

Charlee

I knew the second I’d arrived back in Portland he’d know I was here within days, so it wasn’t a shock to me that he came knocking on my door, literally. 

Kaden was my first love, but he isn’t the same man anymore. These days he goes by another name, Kinetic, one he was given when he went overseas. Now he’s in a biker club and living a totally different life. Hell, I roll my eyes thinking about it.

I came back here to take care of my elderly mother because she just had a full hip replacement, but I didn’t come alone. So much has changed over the last decade and as soon as I saw him, everything came rushing back.

Will I be able to get out of Portland unscathed, or is Kinetic going to weasel his way into my heart like Kaden did?

Kinetic

Years ago, I enlisted in the Marines and thought my life was going just the way I planned. Had the girl and the career I always wanted. We were kids, just starting our lives and had so much to look forward to. I had it all figured out, but the kicker is it never happened. 

I’ve lived the last twelve years mainly overseas working alongside my brothers. Men who I’d laid down my life for. Coming home we started the Deathstalkers MC and I never looked back. 

Now I’m standing on the front porch of Charlee’s mom’s house, glaring down at her as she holds onto the one thing she knew I always wanted. 

My kid. 

Decisions have to be made and something’s going to give. Either way she’ll be mine again.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment