Monday 20 September 2021

Grave

 


Grave


FINAL BOOK IN THE SERIES!

"You're mine now. Every part of you belongs to me - every orgasm, every smile, every fucking breath, Bones, belongs to me." -Grave (Grave ; Savage Crows MC Book 12)

G R A V E

She's a professional grave digger . . . and the one you call on to the dirty work you don't want to do.

Normally, that kind of thing would put me off, but she's hot as hell.

And just as dangerous.

But I loved danger.

~ * ~ * ~

B O N E S

I'm trying to call my lifestyle quits.

I wanted to start off fresh somewhere that no one hated my guts.

And I knew Grave would never turn me away.

Grave and I had a past . . . we just had no idea those feelings would still be so raw and so strong.

We were in deep.

**17+. Contains triggers. Fast paced MC romance novella.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment