Wednesday 22 September 2021

Forbidden

 


Forbidden


He’s older and demanding.
He’s arrogant and infuriating.
He’s very much in charge.
Exactly the kind of problem I don’t need on my new job.

I’m going to make this restaurant amazing.
Even if I have to ignore my boss so I don’t commit murder!

Only thing worse than his attitude is that body.
That sculpted jawline and pristine muscles.
This job would be so much easier if Noah didn’t look the way he does.
It shouldn’t be that hard to stay away from each other.
Yet we find ourselves over and over in the most inappropriate places.

The wine dungeon.
The new countertops.
I’ll let him take me anytime and anywhere.
But it’s all fun and games until someone gets pregnant.

I know I have to tell him.
But what can I do if he finds out himself?


Amazon.com

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment