Thursday 30 September 2021


 

Off-Limits for You


I got his multi-million $$ ring stuck on my finger!!

That stupid ring.
An heirloom my grandmother gave to me...
And it's cursed.
Cursed to bring love to its owner, apparently.
Too bad its owner is me and I don't believe in this love bullshit.
Hah!

Except, that new maid who just came in...
She went and got my damn ring stuck on her finger!
And for some reason, she seems to hate me.
People rarely hate me... least of all women.
Not that it matters.
Because I'm getting my ring off her finger.
And then I'm going to fire her.
And no, I'm not going to bang her first,
However gorgeously stubborn she damn well is.
Though I'm sorely tempted to shut her sassy mouth up.
And it will involve lips. Hers... and mine.
But curse or not, she's definitely not it!



They say opposite attract.
They say there is a thin line between love and hate.
Well, follow Ash and Ellis, our first couple in the new series Fated To Love You in their fight--I mean search--for their happily ever after.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 





No comments:

Post a Comment