Sunday 15 December 2019

A Billionaire Romance


A Billionaire Romance

Alpha Wealthy Box Set


Fake for HIM:

He’s in control, not me. Yet, I’m willing to submit.
He’s claiming me. I know it and want it. In fact, I demand it.

Richard’s my best friend’s brother, and totally off limits.
He’s under the control of his family’s ambitiously demanding patriarch but longs for independence.
His own father thwarts his every move.
He needs a woman to help him overtake his father’s inheritance.
That’s where I come in… as his fake wife.
He asks me to pretend to be married to him, make it appear like we’re a loving couple.
Not a difficult ask when I catch a glimpse of his chiseled body or feel the caress of his hand on my back.
The way he looks at me is blurring the lines between real and pretend.
How far will we go to keep up appearances?
And will my heart stay intact through all of this?

This is a stand alone. Hot and spicy. Twist and turns. Happy ending.

Unexpectedly Claimed

She doesn’t know it yet, but I’m going to claim her, no matter what it takes.

I don’t care about the cost or consequence – she will be mine.


Natalie…
The only woman who makes me stop and think.
My only obsession.
Ever since she walked into my life,
My world has been upside down.
I’m one of the most powerful men in the city.
But she controls my heart.
My wealth is worthless if I don’t have her in my arms.
Especially now that she’s in danger and desperately needs my help.
My enemy thinks she’s his to keep.
Little does he know that she’s been mine all along.
There was never a doubt...
I see her beyond just our business arrangement.
I see her soul.
I’ll go to any lengths to make sure she’s all mine.
Even if she has a secret that will change the course of my life forever.

Will I be able to claim her as my own and be the one true “daddy”?

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment