Wednesday 18 December 2019

Daddy's Holiday Baby


Daddy's Holiday Baby

A Forbidden Older Man Younger Woman Romance


I have a surprise for Daddy this holiday season … a baby!

After one too many terrible dates, my friend set me up on a blind date with her older, handsome uncle out of pity.

At first, I didn’t want to go. 

But Blake Reynolds turned out to be gorgeous. 

He’s huge, growly, and absolutely divine with a broad chest, six pack abs, and long, powerful legs with an enormous *ornament* at the top of his tree.

But then tragedy strikes, and I’m petrified he won’t want me anymore.

The problem is that I’m already pregnant with Blake’s baby!

This wasn’t supposed to happen!

We went out on a blind date, and now the billionaire’s going to be a father.

But will the powerful CEO forgive me? Or will my baby remain a secret from his daddy forever?

Happy Holidays! Billionaire Blake Reynolds rushes to the rescue of his curvy girl like an avenging knight. If you love secret babies and second chances, then this is the book for you! Snuggle up this Christmas season with a cup of hot cocoa and a warm blanket before the REAL fire begins. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and always an HEA for my readers.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment