Thursday 26 December 2019

Avoiding Temptation


Avoiding Temptation

Forbidden Book 6


First rule of teaching... don’t fall for a student.

Finally living the life of my dreams in a city I’d always wanted to experience was supposed to be a clean slate. Until him... 

My prim and proper world is turned upside down when he walks into my college classroom, demanding attention with a single look, his braces and glasses at complete odds with his defined body and bad boy tattoos. 

From the first moment we connect, it’s like he’s daring me to live the life I’ve always craved, a life on the edge...not caring what others think. 

Breaking the rules to be with a student will be crossing the line, but life on the other side just might be what I’ve been looking for.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment