Monday 16 December 2019

Shared by the Oil Barons


Shared by the Oil Barons


Two gorgeous billionaires want to claim me. The problem? I work for both of them.

I’ve just moved half-way across the country. The first day of my new job and I’m already in trouble. Big trouble.

Landon, my boss, owns the oil company. The boss-man’s used to people following his orders. Tall, dark and filthy-mouthed, he’s a man who always gets his way and he wants me.

I need this job. There’s no way I can quit. I owe the company for moving me to Texas and Landon likes to remind me of the debt. Frequently. The gorgeous man delights in making my life hell at the office.

Surprisingly, Landon is a different man away from work. He’s flirty. Sweet. The moment he steals a hungered kiss, I’m falling. Hard.

Landon’s business partner and friend makes no secret of his desire for me. Dave makes his move almost at once, whispering dirty promises every chance he gets. I might be a little insecure, but Dave makes me feel like the finest woman in Texas.

I’m sure these two men are toying with me. I need to be smart. I need to be careful, too, so I don’t lose my job. But Landon and Dave won’t let me off easy. They intend to claim me, share me, and keep me.

I’m sure they won’t relent until I surrender.

***Shared by the Oil Barons is a steamy novella with a happy ending for fans of sassy heroines who don’t have to choose between one smoking hot billionaire and…another smoking hot billionaire.***

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment