Tuesday 17 December 2019

Wrecked


Wrecked

South Side Boys Book 3


Maverick West. Reformed bad boy, my new hot AF roommate
And…father to my VERY unexpected baby.

Look, this isn’t my dream life.
I never planned on being a single mom begging to live with my brother-in-law.
And it’s no secret he didn’t want this arrangement either.
Fresh off of a broken engagement, he isn’t exactly welcoming us with open arms.

But I can’t help noticing the way his eyes linger on my lips,
heavy with lust and a look that says, ‘I’m about to devour you.’
And don’t even get me started on how amazing he is with my son.

I can’t say I’ve been very innocent in this either,
With rock hard abs and arms the size of pythons, 
It’s hard not to imagine ripping his tight t-shirt off his tattooed bod.

I just have to keep my focus so I can get my life back on track,
Before my son isn’t the only one falling in love with Mr. Moody and Brooding. 

The last thing I need?
Catching feelings for my very off limits brother-in-law.

The last thing I expected?
To see two pink lines after I gave in.

Amazon.com

UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment