Monday 23 December 2019

Auctioned as a Christmas Gift


Auctioned as a Christmas Gift


A Christmas Auction?
This could be the time to get naughty, show them that I have a wild side too.

Yep, I lust after Nick and Alex,
And losing my innocence to them this Christmas seems like my perfect plan.
I know, I know…this is totally unconventional.
But you can’t blame a girl for dreaming!
There’s just one problem – what if someone else bids more than them?
And even if they bid on me, would they be able to protect me?
And share?

Auctioned as a Christmas Gift is a standalone full-length romance novel, with a guaranteed HEA and absolutely no cliff-hanger. Grab your favorite hot or cold beverage now and get into the holiday spirit with not one but two very alpha prince charmings who will do anything to protect their princess.

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment