Thursday 12 December 2019

Sara's Dark Secret


Sara's Dark Secret

Hockey Playing Lion Shifter Dads Book 1


When I killed my abusive mate to protect myself and my daughter, no one in my pride believed it was self-defense.

To punish me, they cursed me with a halo, a light that surrounds me all the time and which can only be seen by other shifters, warning them that I’m guilty of a terrible crime. When I came to St. Dominic, I thought I might be able to start a new life under the radar. All I want to do is make a living and take care of my baby daughter, Jane. 

But nobody sees past the halo. 

Everyone in St. Dominic treats me like I’m scum. Except Dylan. 

Dylan’s the first person in a year to look at me like a human being. 

He’s generous and beautiful and his strength is irresistible. 

I don’t know why he’s so kind to me when he doesn’t have to be and no one else is. It's hard to resist falling for him But how can the two of us be together when the entire pride is against me? 


No comments:

Post a Comment