Thursday 26 December 2019

Bundle of Joy


Bundle of Joy

A Christmas Single Dad Secret Baby Romance


We're rocking around the Christmas tree.
And under it. And up against it.
But will we be rocking a baby in nine months?

I'm a ski instructor at a fancy resort in New York.
And I'm plowed into by a handsome older guy careening down the path.
He apologizes and says he was staring at curves.
And he doesn't mean the ones on the slope.
Daniel's a billionaire who's having his son's birthday party here.
The kid is spoiled and not exactly the most well-behaved.
Daniel offers me a job as Charlie's nanny but I know nothing about kids.
I do know it's not a good idea to mix work and pleasure.
But when I'm fired from my job at the resort, I have no choice.
Soon, Daniel is warming me up from the cold winter nights.
And Charlie's behaving better because he loves having me around too.
But I'm not sure what exactly we're doing.
And then I find out Daniel might be the reason I lost the job I liked.
I know he's cocky, dominant and controlling.
I even like that about him sometimes.
Like when he pinned me against the Christmas tree and took my virginity.
But would he really force me to work for him?
I'm already questioning everything, when I find out I'm pregnant.
This is supposed to be the best time of the year.
But it's the worst timing ever.

Daniel always takes what he wants and claims what's his.
But what about when he finds out I'm carrying his little bundle of joy?

Bundle of Joy is a standalone Christmas-themed single dad secret baby romance. Jamie Knight promises to always bring you a happy ever after filled with plenty of heat. And never any cheating or cliffhangers!

Amazon.com 

UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment