Thursday 26 December 2019

Her Accidental Hero



Her Accidental Hero

A BAD BOY BILLIONAIRE BROTHERS ROMANCE BOX SET


OMG…I’m pregnant with my brother’s best friend’s baby!




At twenty-one I gave my v-card to my brother’s best friend, hot billionaire Mitch Sloane.
And then he broke my heart.
Nine years later, he “saves” me from being stranded in the mountains. 
He’s off limits but the attraction is too strong to deny. 
I let him touch me with those strong hands and play with me like he owns me.
It was supposed to be just one month.
No strings.
No love.
No one would ever know our secret.
But you know what they say about best laid plans…
Six weeks later my heart is broken,
My brother is pissed,
And I’m staring at a positive pregnancy test.



Can we let go of old betrayals and take a second chance on love ever after?





Her Accidental Hero is the complete 4-book full-length novel boxset including the following titles: "Hating My Hero, Her Hero Boss, Her Mountain Hero, Accidentally My Hero"

US UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment