Saturday 21 December 2019

The Hard Target


The Hard Target

Men of Delta Book 1


DORA
I'm about to get the scoop of my life.
Not get scared out of my wits by this man mountain.
Hot as hell. Hard as steel. Burning eyes that melt my...you know.
Who cares what my body thinks? I need him gone. End of.
But there's one problem. A boat load of bad guys are after me.
Mr Snarlycocks here is my only protection. His solution? To hide in his house in the mountains.
No way. No how. Not till hell enters a new glacial age. But what choice do I have?
Especially when he pins me with that thousand watt gaze in his rock hard grey eyes...

RICHTER
I came for vengeance. Not to find salvation.
But the instant those wide eyes fall on me, I'm held captive.
Damn, I should know better.
My tattoos are made of bullet scars. She's the sweet flower of innocence.
We mix like oil and water.
But no woman has made me feel the way she does.
She's the cool fire in my night sky. My only, lonely light in the dark heavens.
I'll die before they hurt an inch of her soul. Then I'll have to let her go.
Even if my heart crumbles like star dust...

From author MM Rose, comes the debut novel of a new romantic suspense series loaded with a swoon storm of alpha heroes and deep, sexy plot twists to keep you turning pages well into the night!

Amazon.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment