Tuesday 10 August 2021

Saving Summer

 

 


Saving Summer


Never break the bro code. 
Especially not with your best friend’s sister. 

The only woman I’ve ever loved is finally back in our small town with doctor on her diploma.

And she’s trying real hard to hide those curves under her lab coat.
Ain't no hiding that body from me.
Four years later I still remember every inch of her. 

But our past has enough drama to make Gray’s Anatomy look like child’s play. 
And forgiveness isn’t high on her priority list. 

Lucky for me I’m used to fighting fires. 
I just didn’t know I’d have to fight her and her brother.

1 minute she hates me. 
3 days later she can’t keep her hands off me. 
10 days later her life’s in danger. 

It’s all fun and games until you touch the one thing I’ve always loved.
Wrong move.
I protect what’s mine.


This steamy second chance romance is a standalone book in the Eden Mountain Firefighter's Collection by Jenna Gunn. This sizzling romance is full of action, heat, intrigue, and heart-string moments. You'll just love the HEA ending. (No cliffhangers and no cheating).


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 


No comments:

Post a Comment