Sunday 12 September 2021

Conceal

 


Conceal


Cody
I told myself I could walk away and never look back. That was a lie.
As a former Navy SEAL, I work in protection services. My latest assignment puts me right next to my hometown. Close to her. Too close. But nothing prepares me for the moment I see her again. Or the moment I discover the man I’m protecting is her ex-husband.
But when the threat extends to Lucy, I’ll do what it takes to keep her safe. Even if she doesn’t want my protection. Because now that I’ve seen her, I can’t let her go again.

Lucy
His leaving destroyed me. I never thought I’d see him again.
Now he’s back, and if he thinks he can just barge back into my life, he has another thing coming. He might be even sexier than he once was, and yeah, my heart might still ache for him. But I can’t forgive him for destroying me.
But when my jerk of an ex-husband entangles me in his criminal pursuits, I have no choice but to lean on Cody. But leaning on him is dangerous for my heart.

Conceal is a full-length standalone romantic suspense novel with no cliffhanger and a happily-ever-after.


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 




No comments:

Post a Comment