Saturday 11 September 2021

Doctor Daddy's Long Lost Little

 


Doctor Daddy's Long Lost Little


She’s been cast into the shadows all her life thanks to her so-called friend. He's finally returned home to her...

BETHANY
I'm never going to get a Daddy all thanks to Kristina.
No matter what I do or where I go, she always steals my Daddy away from me.
It's just not fair.
She's done this to me ever since high school and stole Bryce, my best friend.
That was eight years ago, though.
I've moved on since then, but I keep hoping he'll come home to me.
I swear if he does, I'll fight for him this time.
Now, I finally have my chance...

BRYCE
Honestly, a playgroup isn't exactly the ideal welcome home party I was hoping for.
Trent insisted that I come to his playgroup after he found out I was a Daddy.
What was I supposed to do?
Say no to my best friend?
Honestly, I'm starting to think I'll never find anybody.
My one and only love told me she hated me right years ago before I left.
Since then, my kinks have kept everyone away from anything more than a one night stand.
That is until I found her once again...

Doctor Daddy's Long Lost Little is a hot, short, sexy Age Play romance featuring two consenting adults who are the perfect match for each other. It includes some DDlg elements, some moments of suspense, lots of lust and love, and a Happily Ever After you can root for. Enjoy!


Amazon.com 

US / UK / Canada / Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment